A GOOD START
Are you a prospective engineer (m/f) in the field of mechanical engineering, automation technology, computer science or electrical engineering and want to complete an internship with us?
FRIMA offers you the opportunity to gain interesting insights into one of the most exciting sectors for engineers. Important for us: Curiosity and initiative, the will to actively contribute and actively participate in the development of solutions.
Training on the job: Interns at FRIMA not only watch, but are actively involved. They are part of our 70-strong team right from the start; our team encourages, challenges and listens to them.
As a systems supplier, we develop, design and manufacture all components of concrete block systems – from the system layout to the control technology, to the finishing equipment. With comprehensive services in the area of consulting, service and training, FRIMA is an expert partner for the industry.
Concrete blocks are being produced on FRIMA machines all over the world. FRIMA is particularly active in Europe and the Middle East.
DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
An internship should last at least four, ideally six months. The internship can be combined with a study or graduation thesis.
- You are an active student of a technical discipline (Master or Bachelor)
- For compulsory internships: You have official documentation from your university for a compulsory internship (the study regulations alone are not sufficient)
- Non-EU citizens need a valid work permit
- You are committed and self-motivated
- You work independently and are still a team player
WHAT WE OFFER
- Valuable insights and experience in the construction of industrial concrete block production systems
- Professional support during the internship
- Possibility of foreign assignment
- Networking with the company
- Assistance in finding a flat
Do you have questions about our internships?